Aspire by Hestan freestanding grills deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes.
The corresponding cart matches the grill in heavy-duty form and function. Fold-down side shelves offer extra work space when you need it. The two-door design allows easy access to gas tank and grilling tools. Commercial-grade casters deliver easy maneuverability.
304 STAINLESS STEEL BURNER
Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs each of consistent heat and years of reliability.
• Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
• Available high-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
• Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
• 647-square-inch primary grilling surface with 183-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
• Patented Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
DUAL HALOGEN LIGHTING
Two 20-watt halogen bulbs light up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grill.
• Hot surface ignition system.
• 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
• LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
• Patented monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
• Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
• Patented Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
• Patented stainless steel rod grates.
• Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
COMMERCIAL-GRADE DOOR HANDLES
Commercial-grade door handles and casters deliver durability, maneuverability and accessibility.
• Fold-down side shelves offer extra stainless steel surface area for food prep, then fold down to save space.
• Marquise Accented™ panels with commercial-grade handles provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
• Adjustable door hinges ensure proper closure even on uneven surfaces.
• Commercial-grade casters provide 360 degrees of maneuverability and smooth cart movement.
• Front casters lock to ensure grill stays in position.
• Assembled in the USA with heavy-gauge steel and welded body construction.
• Vinyl cover available as an accessory.
Tank storage inside the cart leaves extra room for grill tools.
*Hestan Commercial Corporation reserves the right to change materials and specifications without notice.