Introducing Our Newest Aspire Ambassador: Dale Gray (@thedaleyplate)May 10, 2023
Designing the Perfect Outdoor Oasis: Rustic Garden HavenJuly 14, 2023
Celebrate Father’s Day in style with Aspire by Hestan! Here are some delicious recipes that will make Dad’s taste buds sing with delight. Get ready for a Father’s Day feast that’s filled with mouthwatering flavors and heartfelt moments.
LA Street Dogs
4 jumbo hot dogs
4 slices applewood smoked bacon
4 hot dog buns
1 yellow onion, sliced thin
1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
1 orange bell pepper, sliced thin
2 jalapenos, seeds removed and sliced thin
¼ cup avocado or any neutral oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the griddle over medium-high heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Wrap the hot dogs with one slice of bacon and set aside
- Once the griddle is preheated, pour about 2-3 tablespoons of oil and add the sliced onions and peppers, cook for about 10 minutes continuously stirring till vegetables are soft and caramelized.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, move them to the front of the griddle and add the bacon wrapped hot dogs. These will take about 10 minutes, so make sure to rotate them until bacon is fully cooked.
- Heat up the hot dog buns on the griddle.
- Fill each hot dog bun with one hot dog and top with the cooked peppers and onions.
1 pound, 80/20 ground beef
4 brioche hamburger buns or bun of choice
4 slices American cheese
1 large beefsteak tomato
1 large red onion, sliced thin
3 tablespoons neutral oil, avocado or canola
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
4 kosher pickles, diced finely
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- Form ground beef into 4 even patties and set aside
- Preheat the grill to medium and place a grill safe pan over the grates.
- Add 3 tablespoons of avocado oil to the pan and add in the sliced red onions.
- Stir the onions consistently until they are caramelized, about 15 minutes then set them aside.
- To make the special sauce combine mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, and worcestershire sauce. Mix and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the patties on the grill and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3-4 minutes and then flip. Right before the patties are complete place one slice of cheese on each patty and allow to melt.
- Assemble burgers by spreading sauce on bottom bun, then place a slice of tomato, burger patty and top with caramelized onions and more sauce if desired.
12 oz beef or pork chorizo
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 poblano pepper, diced
1 small yellow onion, diced
1-1/2 cups whole milk
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
3 scallions, diced
¼ cup cilantro, chopped
Tortilla chips, for serving
- Turn on the grill to medium-high heat for 15 mins, then add your cast iron skillet and preheat pan for 5 min.
- Add in about 3 tablespoons of neutral oil and add in the onions, poblano peppers and red bell pepper. Statue for about 5-8 minutes till soft and slightly caramelized.
- Add in the chorizo and cook for about 5-8 minutes till cooked through.
- Once the chorizo is cooked through, add in the flour and cook for 3-4 minutes to get the raw flour taste out. Turn heat to low and add in the whole milk, then the mixture will begin to thicken.
- Add in both of the cheeses and mix until everything comes together.
- Garnish with cilantro and green onions. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
Director of Culinary and Content Marketing