Color Your Summer with AspireAugust 26, 2022
Hestan Welcomes New National Service ManagerSeptember 23, 2022
Labor Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with 5 delicious grilling recipes from our Aspire Ambassadors. Fire up the grill and let’s start cooking!
Roasted Bone Marrow with Balsamic Bacon Jam – @thesaltycooker
Switch up your usual appetizers with this recipe – You will surely impress all your guests with this flavorful dish.
4 beef bones, split in half
2 tsp pistachios (ground finely)
1lb of bacon, thinly sliced
1 large onion, thinly sliced
pinch of salt
2 tbsp balsamic glaze
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp tomato paste
- Heat the grill to 500-550 degrees.
- Place the bones on the grill (marrow side up). Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the top is slightly bubbly.
- Remove and sprinkle ground pistachios on top. Then top with bacon jam. Serve with toasted bread.
- Add the bacon and onions to a stock pot over med/low heat.
- Cook until bacon is slightly crispy and add the rest of the ingredients. Cook until thickened.
- Remove and pour over the bone marrow.
Follow @thesaltycooker here for more amazing recipes!
Paella de Mariscos with Lobster tails, Scallops, and Colossal Shrimp – @beachgrilgrills
For all the seafood lovers, try this delicious grilled recipe that will blow your taste buds away! So many different flavors and textures, and we can’t get enough.
Red Bell Pepper
Pimentión (Smoked Paprika)
¼ cup of White Wine
Short grain rice
- Preheat your paella pan/cast iron skillet. Add olive oil.
- If adding chorizo, brown it to release the oils. Remove from the pan.
- Sear scallops in chorizo fat. Remove from the pan.
- Add onions, garlic, red bell pepper. Season with salt and pimentón.
- Add diced tomatoes, fresh or fire-roasted.
- Allow saffron to bloom in 1/4 cup warm white wine. Add aromatics to deglaze the pan.
- Add the chorizo back to the pan .
- Add rice. Stir to coat all of the rice in the aromatics and oil.
- Add chicken stock or seafood stock. It should just cover the rice, approximately 1:2 ratio of rice to stock. DO NOT STIR!
- Allow the rice to cook for 20 minutes uncovered. If it looks like it’s beginning to dry out, add 1/4 cup additional stock at a time.
- Sprinkle peas over the top and add seafood.
- Remove from heat and cover. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Add shellfish such as clams and mussels towards the end, heartier seafood like cod at the beginning.
- All seafood was seasoned with a sprinkle of fine sea salt and pimentón.
Look out for more amazing recipes by @beachgirlgrills here!
Grilled Enchiladas- @cheeky_bbq
If you want a simple, but flavorful entrée, try these Grilled Enchiladas. Guaranteed everyone will love this recipe.
1 28oz can of your favorite enchilada sauce
2 cups shredded or diced grilled chicken
1 medium white onion (diced)
1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese
6-8 large flour or corn tortillas
- Pour a small amount of enchilada sauce on the bottom of your Hestan Nanobond pan.
- Mix chicken, 1.5 cups of cheese, onion, and cilantro inside a tortilla.
- Roll up and place inside the pan. Repeat until the pan is full.
- Top tortillas with remaining enchilada sauce.
- Cover pan and cook on indirect heat in your Aspire grill for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and top the enchiladas with the remaining half cup of cheese.
- Continue to cook uncovered for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
For more delicious recipes, check out @cheeky_bbq’s website here!
Maple Bourbon Glaze with Chicken Drumsticks – @chilesandsmoke
Now THIS is what we call a party. These drumsticks will get everyone fighting for seconds. And by the end of the night, you definitely won’t find any leftovers.
Chipotles in Adobo
Apple Cider Vinegar
Cilantro or Mint
- Preheat the grill to medium-high for direct grilling.
- Prep the glaze by adding the bourbon, ketchup, maple syrup, chipotles in adobo, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, corn starch, and herbs into a small bowl and whisk together.
- Place butterflied drumsticks on the grill with skin-side up. Cook for about 7-8 minutes without moving them then flip the drumsticks skin-side down. Continue to cook until desired.
- As the chicken is grilling, warm up a pan on the grill. Cook bacon until it’s crispy, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Drain the excess bacon fat from the pan and sauté garlic for a few minutes, then add the glaze mixture. Cook until the glaze thickens.
- Add your cooked drumsticks to the sauce and toss to combine. Sprinkle the crispy bacon on top.
- Plate and enjoy!
Check out the full step-by-step recipe here!
Seared Ahi Tuna – @grillgirlrobyn
This recipe is one of our favorites and will surely be yours as well. Simple, but delicious, and full of flavor. What more could you want?
2 tuna steaks (about 6 ounces each- 1 1/5″ thick)
2 tablespoons coarsely grated peppercorns
1–2 teaspoons salt (to taste)
1/4 cup sesame oil
- Dip each filet into the sesame oil so it is well coated on all sides.
- On a small plate, arrange your coarsely ground peppercorns and salt evenly. Dip each filet into the peppercorns so that they form a thick crust on both sides. Add more peppercorns if need be to ensure the tuna is well crusted on both sides.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat (about 400 degrees).
- Sear the tuna steaks on each side for no longer than 2.5 minutes.
- Serve with low sodium soy sauce and wasabi. The tuna will be rare (sushi style) in the middle and seared on the outsides. If you do not like rare tuna, then cook the steaks longer on the grill to your desired doneness.
- This dish is great paired with chipotle cilantro coleslaw.
To view the full recipe, click here!